Tour and program availability is limited - especially in the spring. Reservations should be made as far in advance as possible.
To ensure a safe and meaningful experience, tour groups are limited to 50 people and Make-A-Law! programs are limited to 35, with a minimum of 15 participants. If your group is larger, we will arrange for multiple programs or tours.
Before you call to book a tour, please be prepared with the following information:
- Name of school
- School’s phone number and mailing address
- Teacher’s email address and cell phone number
- Number of students and adults in your group
- Type of tour and programming
- Multiple date options
- Earliest possible arrival time and latest possible departure time
- Any special mobility or learning needs for your group
Reservations can be made by calling the Tour Office at 609-847-3150 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.